If you are frequent computer user then you must know about the keyboard shortcut keys. Here is a list of commonly used shortcut keys that can provide an easier and quicker method of using computer programs.
- Alt + Tab — Switch between open applications.
- Alt + Shift + Tab — Switch backward between open applications.
- Alt + Print Screen — Create screenshot for the current program.
- Alt + Esc — Switch between applications on the taskbar.
- F2 — Rename selected icon.
- F3 — Start find from the desktop.
- F4 — Open the drive selection when browsing.
- F5 — Refresh contents.
- Alt + F4 — Close current open program.
- Ctrl + F4 — Close window in program.
- Ctrl + Plus Key– Automatically adjust widths of all columns in Windows Explorer.
- Ctrl + Esc — Bring up the start menu.
- Alt + Enter — Open properties window of selected icon or program.
- Shift + F10 — Simulate right-click on selected item.
- Shift + Del — Delete programs/files permanently.
- Holding Shift During Boot up — Boot safe mode or bypass system files.
- Holding Shift During Boot up — When putting in an audio CD, will prevent CD Player from playing.
- Ctrl + Alt + Del — Reboot/Windows task manager.
I hope everyone can use shortcut keys that can provide an easier and quicker method of using computer programs. Now, I know how to make a short time to work and can use it very easily to take screenshots or switch applications, making it more convenient.