TM30 Notification of residence of foreigners in Thailand

Posted On:   |   Last Updated:   |   Posted in

Thai law requires all households with foreign nationals in residence to notify local immigration officials within 24 hours of the foreign national’s arrival, whether they rent or not. It is known as TM30 Notification of residence of foreigners in Thailand.

TM30 is absolutely essential that you do this because after notifying local immigration officials, the government can easily care for foreigners who come to Thailand to travel, work, or live permanently, and it is a measure to prevent terrorism that The Thai government has collaborated with Interpol and the International Police Force. to help deter criminals who come to flee and reside in Thailand.

What documents must be prepared in order to notify TM30?


  • Passport
  • Latest visa stamp
  • TM 6 Arrival Card/ Departure Card


  • Copy of signed landlords ID card
  • Copy of signed landlords house registration(Tabien Baan) or title deeds of the property
  • Copy of rental agreement or sale contract

By the way, if you stay in a hotel or a guesthouse, you won’t have to worry since the hotel or guesthouse will notify the local immigration official.

Although it is technically the responsibility of the house owner, the one who will have the most issues if the registration is not completed is you, the foreigner. If you are the owner or a foreigner who owns a property or condo and need an agency to handle this for you, then do not hesitate to contact us. We have a professional partner who can support you with saving time.

🚩@The Company Bangkok @Asok @GMMGrammy Place 23 Floor.

About 10 mins from BTS Asok and MRT Phetchaburi or Sukhumvit

Business Hours: 🕛 9.00 – 19.00 Mon – Friday


Contact Us

Send email : Click Here

Call : 02 116 7924, 061-219-9244

Line App: @thecompanybkk

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.