Right now in Thailand start its COVID Vaccination campaign in people aged over 18, you can appointment on website ไทยร่วมใจ (Only Thai people) or Paotang app but if you are employees covered under Section 33 of the Social Security Act (SSA) The Social Security Office (SSO) will send the appointment to you in direct.
I got appointment from SSO so we need to preparing before getting COVID Vaccination.
- Wear clothing that allows a clinician to easily access your upper arm.
- Drink water, not alcohol, before getting a vaccine.
- You should check with your doctor if you have a medical condition.
- Don’t do Hard Exercise before 2 days.
- Eat food before getting vaccine.
Receiving the vaccine. First, you need to register, check your blood pressure and check body temperature after that wait for the vaccine, you need to relax your mind and don’t worry. After got vaccine, some of the mild-to-moderate side affects you may experience after vaccination include:
- Arm soreness at the injection site
- Mild fever
- Muscle or joint aches
Foreigners could register to get COVID vaccination shots at designated hospitals and health centers where they live and register on the website https://thailandintervac.com/expatriates begins from June 14, 2021. By the way, I hope everybody will get the vaccine as soon as possible and everything will get better.
Are you looking for the Coworking space?
Please feel free to contact us or visit our website (Contact us)
“The Company Official account”