Useful shorty cut keys tip
If you are frequent computer user then you must know about the keyboard shortcut keys. Here is a list of commonly used shortcut keys that can provide an easier and quicker method of using computer programs.
Let’s try following keys
- Alt + Tab — Switch between open applications.
- Alt + Shift + Tab — Switch backward between open applications.
- Alt + Print Screen — Create screenshot for the current program.
- Alt + Esc — Switch between applications on the taskbar.
- F2 — Rename selected icon.
- F3 — Start find from the desktop.
- F4 — Open the drive selection when browsing.
- F5 — Refresh contents.
- Alt + F4 — Close current open program.
- Ctrl + F4 — Close window in program.
- Ctrl + Plus Key– Automatically adjust widths of all columns in Windows Explorer.
- Ctrl + Esc — Bring up the start menu.
- Alt + Enter — Open properties window of selected icon or program.
- Shift + F10 — Simulate right-click on selected item.
- Shift + Del — Delete programs/files permanently.
- Holding Shift During Boot up — Boot safe mode or bypass system files.
- Holding Shift During Boot up — When putting in an audio CD, will prevent CD Player from playing.
- Ctrl + Alt + Del — Reboot/Windows task manager.
I hope everyone can use shortcut keys that can provide an easier and quicker method of using computer programs. Now, I know how to make a short time to work and can use it very easily to take screenshots or switch applications, making it more convenient.
Are you looking for the Coworking space?
Please feel free to contact us or visit our website (Contact us)